Thursday, February 28, 2008

Market Day - Kirribilli

The weather was bad to us early in the morning while we were “trying” to set up. If I have to choose either rain or wind… rain will be so much better to deal with. The strong wind made it so much more difficult to set up.

Once again thanks to my loving hubby all went well… after a few disagreements. Just to show we are not ready to enter the amazing race yet now.

Since are still new to the market world, there are still loads to learn. I love setting up the store, the preparation leading up the day, coming across other talented and creative people, interacting with interesting consumers, and seeing someone loving my products as much I love making it.

The downside, Mother Nature can be so unkind sometimes, but it is all part of the package. So we just have to face the situation and do the best we can, I guess that is life.

It has been an amazing journey so far; something that I will cherish every moment. Hubby has been supportive throughout; being the heavy weight logistic guy, a caterer, a calculator and most importantly a loving hubby.


What more can I ask for?
Happy happy joy joy all the way.

No comments: